My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

Mark and I got married in June 2002. We have a sweet little girl Brooklyn who came to our family in 2007 and we also have three adorable boys Brady, Jackson and Tyson. Mark works for Monsanto as an Account Manager and I am a stay at home mom of 4 kids under 5 1/2.
Friday, February 6, 2009

Roly Poly

Brady learned how to roll over from back to tummy last week and has been rolling over all the time. Between his rolling and scooting he can manage to move himself pretty far. He is quite active now. He loves playing with his toes and especially sucking on them. I gave up on him wearing socks in the house because he just took them off or they would fall off. Brooklyn and Brady both seem to enjoy being barefoot just like their mom.

2 comments:

Jamon Clark said...

He is so ADORABLE!!!!!! and I love his hair, that just cracks me up.

RAcehl

TheBoeckner3 said...

that hair is just too much!